5/26/2006

Frog Eyes played T.T.'s, I slept through X-Men 3



Frog Eyes and Sunset Rubdown played at T.T. the Bear's last night. Unfortunately, I was too busy drinking, eating cheap popcorn and standing in line to see X-Men 3 (I slept through the whole film, previews and credits included). According to many sources, the show was great. I hear a lot of people went hoping to see Spencer Krug do his best Wolf Parade impression, which never happened. Poo.

I was never too fond of the Waits-raping Frog Eyes until I heard an alternate version of "A Latex Ice Age", courtesy of Said the Gramophone. It's as gentle and melodic as the band gets. Check it out:

Frog Eyes - "A Latex Ice Age"

If you're willing to make the trek, both bands will be playing the Fuel Rocket Club in Hanover, NH tonight. Details here.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The show was good! It was surprising how the crowd thinned out once Frog Eyes came on at midnight.

5:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

7:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

2:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

3:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

7:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home